Skip to content
- An apprenticeship will be no less than three years duration.
- There will be four evaluations, the first to enter the apprenticeship, after twelve months of practice and study another a series of practical and theory exams.
- The apprentice will score a minimum of 70% on the practical and 80% on the theory to progress to the next level.
- At twenty four months the next evaluation, with the same passing grades necessary, and no sooner than thirty six months from enrolling for the final evaluation.
- Upon graduation the successful apprentice will be awarded Approved Journeyman Certification.